Dr. Sues

"Being Crazy Isn't Enough"

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hey Guys

Well, since no one is really seeing this i guess i will just talk about my life.
I go to a Christian school.   I am Latino.  I have curly hair and black converse.  I am going to now talk about what happens at school now.  Me and a little group of friends play this game called Cat&Mouse (lava monster)  almost everyday but now we are trying to complete the monkey bar set.  My foot has gotten stuck once or twice.  An since no one plays on the playground but me and my friends the swings is the relax an nurse's office.  There is only 3 people allowed at once  if you finish u go to the relax room.  And that is pretty much what i play at school.  I am in 5th grade and our class is combine with 4th graders.  I think that's enough about my life.  Well, goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment